The level of care we provide to our clients is unrivaled. We offer person-centered care plans on top of our group-based activities and communal rooms; this is to guarantee that every person enrolled in our assisted living in Denison, Texas, is respected and cared for. We seek to create a community that finds a home within each other and grows both in health success and positivity.
Personal and Healthcare Services
We specialize in various basic healthcare programs, which are administered by the healthcare experts on our team. Family members can find peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones are given expert care and support for their personal and health needs without compromising one over the other.
- Fall management
- 1:5 Staff to resident ratio with certified nursing assistants
- Nursing assessment and care plans available for family discussion online at our family chat room
- Three home-cooked meals and supplemental snacks daily
- Medication management and supervision
- Special diets as recommended by a dietician
- Assistance with personal hygiene, which includes:
Because we value our client’s mental and emotional well-being, we have also developed recreational activities that they can engage in during their stay at our home. This can cultivate their interests, help them develop connections, and raise their self-esteem and confidence.
- Planned calendars for social and recreational programs
- Daily activities and scheduled outdoor activities
- Multiple areas for relaxing and visiting
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Birthday and holiday celebration / special outdoor parties
- Music therapy